Director Investor Relations
Quantum Global is a fast-growing asset management group with a unique expertise around Africa and active in the fields of fixed income and listed equities investments, private equity, real estate and infrastructure investments, research.
To be based at our headquarters in Zug and report to our Group Chief Financial Officer, we are recruiting a new Director Investor Relations
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the organization of road shows and investor meetings, and travel to, join and contribute to investor acquisition presentations e.g. with facts and figures about our funds;
- Own the preparation of corresponding documentation (both prospective and existing investors) incl. fact sheets, presentations and investor information on all our social media channels;
- Support the onboarding of new clients in coordinating the respective due diligence process;
- Build up long-term relationships with advisors, investors and authorities in key financial centers;
- Identify trends and recommend opportunities for the group;
- Enhance our investor reporting function in collaboration with our Investment Controlling & Operations team.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a senior Investor Relations role with a proven track record successfully managing relationships with existing and new institutional clients for investment management and most importantly private equity mandates;
- Sound knowledge of international financial centers, their specificities and their communities, ideally around the world and including Switzerland, Dubai, Asia and the Anglo-Saxon area;
- Ideally solid experience working in or with several jurisdictions in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- University degree in business administration, finance, economics, marketing or related field;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (both verbally and written);
- At ease with a fast-paced, boutique-style working environment and, at the same time, able to stick to the highest working and ethical standards and key operational procedures;
- Very good MS Office skills, and ideally experience with CRM systems;
- Fluent knowledge of English; German, French, Spanish or Portuguese a strong plus.
Are you interested? We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your application to Mr. Bertrand Lanxade.
|Job Category||Corporate Services|