Private Equity Investment Controller (m/f) 100%
Quantum Global is a fast growing international investment partner with unique expertise in forging gateway opportunities between Africa and international markets.
Quantum Global Corporate Services (QGCS) is a specialist team responsible for providing expert legal, compliance, finance, HR, marketing and communications, controlling, operations, IT and accountancy support.
To support the finance function at QGCS, we are recruiting g a highly numerate and detail oriented Private Equity Investment Controller (m/f) 100%
The position is based in our offices in Zug and shall report to the Head of Investment Controlling and Operations.
Duties and responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the full range of investment controlling activities of the PE Partnerships;
- Will prepare and review analytical portfolio reporting for the several Partnerships on a quarterly basis;
- He/she will actively contribute to the quarterly closings and annual audit processes;
- The resource will be a contact person for the banks, offshore administrators and other service providers; prepare standard documentation and follow-up on documentation requests;
- Closely interact with on and off-shore Investment Managers, Compliance and Risk Management;
- Will be involved in various ad-hoc projects.
Skills and specifications
- University degree (MA, MSc. Level) in financial/economic disciplines; further finance/investment related professional qualifications are nice to have;
- Around 3 years of experience in direct investment controlling, preferably in the, Mining and Mezzanine sectors;
- Experience and good skills in IFRS related to financial investments;
- Ideally experience in an international and multicultural environment;
- Able to meet tight dead-lines, in a confident and timely manner; flexible, proactive, eager to learn and to take over new tasks;
- Problem solver;
- Computer literate, eFront experience is an advantage;
- Fluent English, Portuguese is desired.Interested in joining a growing business with the chance of being involved in turning point investments in emerging markets?
- Please send your complete application to the attention of Mrs. Yana Faber. Only direct applications with CV and motivational letter in English will be considered. All applications will be treated as confidential.
|Job Category||Corporate Services|